1. Ownership and Reproduction of PowerstrokeHelp.com. The contents of this web site (the “PowerstrokeHelp.com Materials”) may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than individual viewing of this web site, without the express prior written consent of PowerstrokeHelp.com. Modification of the PowerstrokeHelp.com Materials or use of the PowerstrokeHelp.com Materials for any purpose will constitute a violation of the copyrights and other rights of PowerstrokeHelp.com. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any PowerstrokeHelp.com Materials on any other web site or networked computer environment, without the express prior written consent of PowerstrokeHelp.com is prohibited.
2. Linked Sites. PowerstrokeHelp.com, whether affiliated or not affiliated with sites linked to this site (“Linked Sites”), is not responsible for their content. The Linked Sites are for the convenience of the user only, and may be accessed by the user only at the user’s own risk.
3. Ownership of Submissions. PowerstrokeHelp.com asks that the user not send PowerstrokeHelp.com.com any original creative materials such as stories or character ideas, comic strip ideas, or original artwork. While PowerstrokeHelp.com values users’ feedback on this site, PowerstrokeHelp.com requests that users be specific in their comments on the site, and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials. If users do send PowerstrokeHelp.com creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the “Information”), the Information shall be deemed to become, and shall remain, the property of PowerstrokeHelp.com. None of the Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of PowerstrokeHelp.com, and PowerstrokeHelp.com shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of all or part of the Information. Without limiting the foregoing, PowerstrokeHelp.com shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Information of every kind and nature throughout the world, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Information.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, PowerstrokeHelp.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PowerstrokeHelp.com expressly disclaims any warranty that the functions contained in the materials appearing on this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes this site available are free of viruses or other harmful elements. PowerstrokeHelp.com makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the use of the materials appearing on this site with regard to their correctness, reliability, accuracy, or otherwise. Neither PowerstrokeHelp.com nor its affiliated or related companies or its content providers shall be responsible or liable to any person, firm, or corporation for any loss, damage, injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character based on or resulting from any information contained on this site.
5. Content of Submissions. The user shall not submit to this site any materials which (a) libel, defame, invade privacy, or are obscene or pornographic; (b) infringe the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of any third party; (c) violate any law or regulation; (d) advocate illegal activity; or (e) advertise or otherwise solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services. The user agrees to indemnify PowerstrokeHelp.com and its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from user’s submission of any materials in violation of the foregoing restrictions.
6. Governing Law; Invalidity of Separable Provisions; Entire Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, USA, regardless of the place or places of its physical execution and performance. Any actions brought by PowerstrokeHelp.com or user based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the State of Georgia, County of Fulton or in a nearby court located in said region. If any term or provision of this Agreement is for any reason held to be invalid, such invalidity shall not affect any other term or provision, and this Agreement shall be interpreted as if such term or provision had never been contained in this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of PowerstrokeHelp.com and user with respect to its subject matter.